Friday 6 October 2017

Cleaning Your Skin - Facial Scrubs and Natural Cleaners

Well, to be honest, I almost regularly break the rule of washing my face before going to bed as I hardly use makeup on daily basis and the other reason being tiredness to even wash my face. But it is very necessary to wash your face before you go to bed as you certainly do not want your skin to age before you. But how many of us follow this rule is the real question.

Well, I gave up on washing my face because the face wash that I used all along suddenly made me realized that it was damaging my skin by making it dry. But I knew what to do so I started washing my face with tavak oil by keeping coconut oil as the base on a daily basis but I was always in a fear that it may have some outbreak of pimples but it did not and made my skin more and more healthy. That is when it drew upon me that the kind of cleanser our skin needs actually depends on our skin quality, make-up usage and season. Thus, I started experimenting with various ayurvedic skin care regime or must say home remedies. It did not take much time but just a walk to the kitchen.

Here are some of those natural cleaners:

Milk – Milk is that classic cleanser that kept Cleopatra looking so beautiful all her life. The lactic acid present in the milk works to remove dead skin cells while the milk proteins and fat moisturize and make your skin plump. But stick with whole milk and not the fat free one. You can pour a small amount into your palm and massage onto your skin. You can also combine milk with 1 whipped egg to recover your dry skin or add aloe vera to milk if you have sensitive skin.

Oatmeal – Oatmeal is one of the best natural cleansers that easily hides in your pantry. Its soft texture gently exfoliates your skin, thus it’s a perfect cleanser for sensitive skin. You can grind 1/4 cup of whole oats and mix it with a small amount of water, oil or aloe vera to make a paste. Now, massage the mixer onto your skin and rinse with warm water.

Lemons – Lemons are an excellent cleanser for oily skin type and it also helps to make you look younger. You can easily mix lemon juice with milk or yogurt for a creamier cleanser. But you can also use it directly on your skin. You might think it will dry out your skin but it does not rather make your skin feel fresh.

Sugar – Sugar also has the properties to gently exfoliate and cleanse your skin. You can mix sugar with a small amount of water or oil and make a paste. You can coconut or olive oil as it has moisturizing benefits. You could also use aloe vera n the mixture if you have an oily skin. Gently massage into your face with the mixture and then rinse.

These are some of the home remedies that you can try to make your face feel bright and healthy. But if you do not have time for these remedies you can opt for Ayurvedic face scrubs like the walnut scrub

0 comments:

Post a Comment